The Building

This self contained property comprises of  approximately 10,000 sq ft of versatile fully equipped office accommodation set over 5 floors. There is a good variety of different accommodation, with open plan and smaller, conventional offices available.

This grade II listed building, situated on the east side of the Square dates back to the 1700’s and was designed by the Adam Brothers. It is part of the only Adam designed square in London.

A comprehensive building refurbishment has recently been completed to an exceptional level whilst being sensitive to the building’s traditional style and historic features. Brand new facilties mean that this building can easily cope with today’s demanding business requirements.